- City of Kent chooses Hexcel as Green Business of the Year
- Reichert issues statement on budget passage
- Groundbreaking work on YarrowBay's The Villages development begins | Black Diamo...
- Kent City Council approves police hires; money for turf at Wilson Playfields
- The Landing developers preparing to sell
- Growing need at area food banks put strain on supplies
- Kent Police seek public's help to identify home invasion suspect
- About Us
Connect with Us
The city of Kent picked Hexcel Corp., which manufactures aerospace products, as its 2013 Green Business of the Year.
Homes sales in Auburn were down 1.6 percent but prices were up 8.3 percent in October compared to the same month in 2012.
Sound Transit's East Link extension in Redmond is in its pre-final design phase and the agency is currently seeking public input to affect the final outlook for the project planned to go online in 2023.
Agreement on more than 100 planes is largest ever Boeing single-aisle airplane purchase in Middle East
According to the National Weather Service, a line of showers is moving through the region in the early afternoon, bringing heavy showers and gusty rains to the Seattle and Renton area.