- Attorney fees and costs awarded to YarrowBay and Black Diamond by Court of Appea...
- Google donates more than $200,000 to provide wireless networks at two Kirkland...
- Covington House fire displaces family of four | Kent Regional Fire Authority
- Who will run city parks? Snoqualmie should seek manager for recreation, put park...
- Here comes the rain: Mount Si volleyball is undefeated | Photo Gallery
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
A Court of Appeals commissioner awarded more than $160,000 in attorney fees and costs to YarrowBay and the city of Black Diamond, which raises the curtain on the final act of a legal saga that has spanned the past four years.
MARYSVILLE — Vonna Posey of Marysville started recycling 38 years ago, before it was the politically correct thing to do.