- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of eb...
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- Burglary at a Pioneer Street residence | Enumclaw Police
- I-5 in Seattle to close near Boeing Field overnight Friday
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Because of a shooting on the Marysville-Pilchuck High School campus today, Oct. 24, the football game between Oak Harbor and Marysville-Pilchuck scheduled for tonight is cancelled.
MARYSVILLE - A shooter opened fire in the Marysville-Pilchuck High School cafeteria today, police and witnesses said.
For the seventh year, Korean middle school students will be traveling from Snoqualmie’s sister city of Gangjin to study at local schools and experience home stays in American homes. Students will be traveling from Snoqualmie’s second sister city of Chaclacayo, Peru with the same spirit of adventure and goal of learning about U.S. culture.