- Mount Si wrestlers reload with some deep mat experience
- Federal Way man sentenced for hate-crime beating of Sikh cab driver
- State receives another Kent applicant for marijuana production plant
- Severe Weather Shelter to stay open Tonight, Tuesday, as well
- County Council adopts regulations for marijuana operations in unincorporated Ki...
- About Us
Connect with Us
A Federal Way man was sentenced Tuesday morning in U.S. District Court to 40 months in prison for savagely beating a Sikh cab driver while making racist statements about Muslims.
The brotherhood: Mount Si wrestlers reload with some strong end-game experience
Before junior Hailey Johnson races down the runway for a high-flying vault, she walks herself through every movement. “I think about every part of it, everything that I have to focus on,” she said. “There isn’t time to think about it when you’re going. You just have to do it.” It’s only when she’s back on solid ground that she knows whether it was good. A perfect landing “is the best feeling” and an awesome moment, Mount Si’s vault specialist said.
KentHOPE hosts an open house Saturday to celebrate the grand opening of its day shelter for homeless women and children.