- LWSD superintendent releases statement following Marysville-Pilchuck shooting
- Four Juanita High School students arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting ano...
- National Weather Services releases wind advisory for Enumclaw
- Curvee Awards gala gets under way at 7 p.m. tonight
- Two dead, four critically wounded in Marysville high school shooting
- Preparing for the worst: Valley Medical Center staff preps for possibility of Eb...
- Mount Si girls soccer goes into playoff for chance at championship
- Renton, Bothell youth football teams banned from playoffs after parents fight in...
- Final weekend for the 'Cedar River Salmon Journey'
- Shirtless customer makes off with tip jar | Lonely dog spurs argument between ne...
- Rock blasting-related closures finished for the year on Snoqualmie Pass
- Shooting cancels Marysville-Pilchuck game against Oak Harbor
- It's Homecoming Weekend for the Lindbergh Eagles
- Bothell parents charged with assault in fight at junior football game
- About Us
- Legal Notices
Connect with Us
Lake Washington School District (LWSD) Superintendent Traci Pierce has released the following statement in regards to the shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High School:
MARYSVILLE — The struggle to move forward in the face of tragedy defined The Grove Church's candlelight vigil in the wake of the Marysville-Pilchuck High School shooting Oct. 24.
MARYSVILLE — A first-year teacher may have kept a shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High School that killed two people Friday from being an even worse tragedy.
MARYSVILLE — Hundreds of people packed the Grove Church in Marysville Friday night after a shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High School that killed two.
Timeline of the events of the shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High School Friday, Oct. 24. The shooter and a female victim were killed.