- Federal Way man accused of threatening to kill president competent to stand tria...
- That was fun... Let's do it again! | SEAHAWKS SPECIAL SECTION
- Enumclaw Street Fair schedule | Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Scottish Highland Games and Clan Gathering at Expo Center
- Multiple violations | Buckley Police News
- Emergency diaper drive today for Washington families affected by fires
- Couple loses everything in fire except what they 'really care about'
- Sewage impacts Manchester beaches
- About Us
Connect with Us
Sen. Roach also to give up getting state funds for P.O. Box and cell phone.
A Federal Way man charged with threatening President Barack Obama has been ordered competent to stand trial after two years of competency tests and involuntary medication.
Janis Powell, business manager at the Whidbey Playhouse in Oak Harbor, got an unusual phone call Thursday morning.